- Volume 26
- Number 1
Studia Europejskie –
Studies in European Affairs
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
Aims and Scope
The quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is a peer-reviewed, open-access, multidisciplinary scientific journal dedicated to European Studies in a broad sense.
The main aim of the quarterly is to present the achievements of Europeanists and to facilitate the dissemination of their research. It is also a place where ideas with regards to the processes taking place in Europe in a broad sense, European integration issues, international relations of European countries as well as the role of our continent in global processes can be exchanged. The journal’s mission is to prompt and stimulate debate with regards to issues and challenges the “Old Continent” has to face. The said issues may be presented from various perspectives including the political, economic, legal as well as social and cultural.
Our columns are open to scientists and experts from various countries focusing their research on the foregoing aspects of European Studies. The journal is addressed to the academic community all over the world interested in European issues.
The issues that are in line with our subject scope include the following:
- international relations in Europe,
- European integration – political, legal, economic, social and cultural dimensions,
- the future of European integration,
- European crises,
- challenges facing Europe – populism, nationalism, environmental protection, migrations,
- relations between the European Union and other regional organizations,
- the role of the EU in the world.