- Volume 27
- Number 4
Studia Europejskie –
Studies in European Affairs
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
Aims and Scope
The quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is a peer-reviewed, open-access, interdisciplinary scientific journal dedicated to European Studies in a broad sense.
This international journal publishes contributions written by and for the European studies community, encompassing a wide range of social science approaches and various perspective including political, economic, legal as well as social and cultural.
The main aim of the quarterly is to present the achievements of Europeanists and to facilitate the dissemination of their research. It is also a place where ideas with regard to the processes taking place in Europe in a broad sense, issues of European integration, problems and challenges facing European states, both internally and internationally, and the role of our continent in global processes can be exchanged.
Our columns are open to scientists and experts from various countries focusing their research on the foregoing aspects of European Studies. The journal is addressed to the academic community all over the world interested in European issues.
The issues that are in line with our subject scope include the following:
- public policies of European countries,
- problems and challenges facing European countries,
- international relations in Europe,
- European integration – political, legal, economic, social and cultural dimensions,
- the future of European integration,
- European crises,
- challenges facing Europe – populism, nationalism, environmental protection, energy problems, and migrations,
- relations between the European Union and other regional organisations,
- the role of the EU in the world.