- Volume 26
- Number 2
Studia Europejskie –
Studies in European Affairs
Articles published in the journal are under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivatives 4.0 International License
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” has been continuously published by the Centre for Europe University of Warsaw since 1997 and is of a multidisciplinary nature. It constitutes a forum where Europeanists can present their achievements and which enables the dissemination of their research. It is also a place where ideas with regards to the processes taking place in Europe in a broad sense, European integration issues, international relations of European countries as well as the role of our continent in global processes can be exchanged. The foregoing issues may be presented from various perspectives: those of the political, economic, legal as well as social and cultural.
Articles in our quarterly are published in English.
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is an open-access journal (under the CC BY-NC licence).
The scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” is located and indexed in the following databases:
- Anvur (https://www.anvur.it/en/activities/rating-of-scientific-journals/),
- Biblioteka Nauki (https://bibliotekanauki.pl/),
- CEEOL (http://www.ceeol.com/),
- CEJSH (http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/),
- Crossref (https://search.crossref.org/),
- Directory of Open Access Journals (https://doaj.org/),
- EBSCO (https://www.ebsco.com/),
- Electronic Journal Library (https://rzblx1.uni-regensburg.de/),
- ERIH PLUS (https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/),
- Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/),
- Index Copernicus Journal Master List (ICV 2020 – 100 points) (http://www.journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form),
- MIAR (http://miar.ub.edu/),
- Sherpa-Romeo (https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/),
- Social Science Open Access Repository (https://www.ssoar.info/).
We are pleased to announce that the scientific quarterly “Studia Europejskie – Studies in European Affairs” has been included in the list of scoring journals created by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (70 points).
The quarterly was originally in printed (paper) form.